Monday, August 4, 2008

Goodbye summer!

As I start the last week of summer vacation, I am reminded once more of how thankful I am for my job. I absolutely LOVE the fact that I get to be home with Camden all summer, and I'm even more thankful that during the year, my schedule allows me to be home with him every other day. I think it's the perfect balance of adult/kid time. The middle of August doesn't feel near as daunting when I don't have to work everyday! So, I'm excited to start school, meet a new group of scared little 6th graders, and get back into our fall routine. I think Cam is ready to be back at Miss Becky's too. We're so blessed to have an awesome sitter that Camden adores!

New baby Novak is growing! We're starting to see a slight baby bump (mainly at night after dinner. Ha!) He/she hides again in the morning. We're 14 weeks along and are so thankful things are going well. 4 more weeks until we know whether Cam will have a brother or sister! I think I heard him say he wants a little sister. :)
No more news on the selling or buying of a house. We continue to pray that the perfect person comes along!

Check out a sneak peak of the pictures that Wade and Stephanie Carignan took of Camden....I can tell the rest will be ADORABLE! We'll be sure and share more when we get them!

7 comments:

The Hobbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blue-Eyed Bride said...

this is precious! i can't wait to see the rest. the next time you do these, you'll have a new baby in the mix! wow-- 4 more weeks. i can't wait to find out, too!!! good luck with the start of school. i'm teaching now, too, but they're 18 year olds. yikes!

april said...

OH MY GOSH....I can't wait to see the other pictures. He is so handsome! School is going to be here before we know it. Can't wait to see you guys again. Love you!

The Hobbs said...

i am so excited about baby novak!! yeaaa!!! justin and i are so glad everything is going good! cam is so cute, i am sorry that we havent been able to watch him lately, july was kinda crazy for us! hope to see you guys soon!!!

orahoods said...

Love that picture...what a cool idea!

The Hodges Family said...

hi you guys!!! oh my word...that picture is TOO precious....i love it so much. I can't wait to see the rest of them either! I hope the first week of school goes well Hill...I'm missing you! love you much! jess

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i'm counting down the days/weeks to find out what your baby is. and i've got baby fever now!

The Novaks...

Camden loves to smile, laugh, and be a busy boy. Kendall has her daddy right where she wants him!!