Friday, January 4, 2008

Random Pictures!

Looking through the camera, we noticed lots of random pictures that I thought I'd post! Enjoy!
Hanging out with Aunt Brytni. Cam is covering that sweet little belly, but we can't wait to meet little Lily!
Little spit up accident with cousin Justin. He was dangerously close to getting some mac n cheese right in the mouth. Look carefully and you'll see it still on his face! Opps!!!

Lounging with Cousin Kate! She's so fun!


Nose kisses with Papa Novak


Keep praying that the day our sweet baby climbs out of this crib is still very far away!

Check out the new Colts jammies complete with hat and booties! Thanks Cousin Lauren and Adam!!


Cam loves brushing those two tiny teeth!


Good habits start early, right?? :)

Cam's new cool Nikes are a special present from the Docks....thanks guys!


We also want to wish cousin Gage a big HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!! Can't believe how big you are! Stay tuned for pictures of the fun Boz party tomorrow.....Camden is so excited he can hardly wait! :)

4 comments:

Justin and Kate said...

those pictures are ADORABLE!!! we had soooooooo much fun getting to spend with all of you over christmas!! that pic of Justin with the puke is AWESOME!!! let me know if you want me to babysit on Tuesday!!! Call me!!

Love you guys!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i can't believe gage is a year old already! pretty soon you'll be planning camden's birthday party. how much fun! your little man has such a sweet face and a great smile. i love watching him grow in pictures! :)

The Hodges Family said...

hi hillary! oh my word, i loved all those pictures! cam is soooooooo adorable! i love the ones of him brushing his teeth. I loved your message the other day hillary...thanks so much for leaving it and by the way there's no such thing as too long of a message..not in my book anyway! :) I miss you and can't wait to see the pictures from cam and gage at gages 1st bday party! (can you believe that??) I love you SOOOO much!!! Jess

Jeanne said...

Hi Hillary! Wow-- the pictures are amazing...it's so indescribable to see a little person created from two people you grew up with ya know?? what am I saying?? ahha! I'm sure it's even crazier to see a little person created by the two of you! all that to say he's so darn cute. I love the featured picture of Camden on the side of your screen--gorgeous. I just wanted to say how great it was to see you in Anderson! Short and sweet of course, but fun nonetheless! You look great by the way--dang can't even tell you had a kid:)

take care!!!

Bless, Jeanne

The Novaks...

Camden loves to smile, laugh, and be a busy boy. Kendall has her daddy right where she wants him!!