Sunday, April 29, 2007

1st Shower

Let me start by saying "I Love Pizza!!" This must be Joel's kid. I even had the leftovers from my "pizza themed" shower for dinner tonight. What an adorable idea. I can't imagine a better day than today...it was great to have many close friends and family able to share this exciting time with me. Thank you all so much for all of the wonderful gifts. We are so blessed. I want to especially thank the girls who put this all together for me to make it so speical. So, thank you April, Natalie, Brytni, and Anna (we missed you Jess, but know you were there is spirit!). I am so thankful to have each of you as friends! Camden will just die when he gets to meet all his "beautiful aunts!" We still have a few more showers to go, and he is already spoiled rotten! :)

Things are going great with the pregnancy! 5 weeks from Tues. is the big day! The "nesting instinct" has definitely set in, as we have turned our house inside out this weekend getting ready for this baby. Poor Joel....I think after having him pull all the dishes out of the cupboards and lay down new contact paper, he was about to kill me. :) What a trooper! He is surprisingly really good at painting my toenails, which I can no longer see or reach! He patiently bundles up when I ask for the air to be on and am STILL sweating!!! I can't imagine a more loving husband...I'm so lucky. Let's see if he can hang in there 5 more weeks (hopefully 3, NO MORE than 6!!) Starting Tues. we see the doctor every week...so stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

HI my beautiful best friend!!! You look SOOOOOO gorgeous hillary! i can't get over how adorable you are!!!!! I wish so much that I could've been there today at your shower! i was thinking about you guys!!! I kept talking to brent about it all day!!! I was so excited to hear from mom about how it went, she loved getting to be there! i am so sad i missed it!! I can't believe how soon we get to meet little cam, he's SUCH a lucky baby already!! we miss you guys so much and think about you all of the time! Hillary, I am so glad you had such a great time at your shower! I wish SOO much I was there! i love you sooo much!!! Jess

kristy & keith said...

you look so cute. Happy to hear things are going great!! Miss you all. All my love to the three of you!

The Novaks...

Camden loves to smile, laugh, and be a busy boy. Kendall has her daddy right where she wants him!!